A study of the frequency characteristics of a photovoltaic convertor РРС-4Е
AbstractThe paper considers the possibility to use the fiber-compatible photovoltaic converter РРС-4Е simultaneously as a detection photodetector for the combined transmission of photonic power and optical communication signals along a single fiber. We have studied the frequency transfer characteristics of the specialized converter РРС-4Е designed primarily for photovoltaic conversion.
Full Text: PDF
- Powering Remote Data Links over Fiber, www.lumentum.com, Lumentum LLC, 2015. DirectLink
- Basanskaya, A.: Electricity over Glass. Spectrum, IEEE, Vol. 40, No. 10, page 18, 2005. DirectLink
- Cohen, M.: Power-over-fibre drives remote data exchange. OPTO and Laser Europe, pages 27-29, 2006. DirectLink
- Yasui, T.; Ohwaki, J.; Mino, M.; Sakai, T.: A Stable 2-W Supply Optical-Powering System. 28th Photovoltaic Specialists Conference, pages 1614-1617, 2000. CrossRef
- Werthen, J.-G.: Powering Next Generation Networks by Laser Light over Fiber. Optical Fiber communication/National Fiber Optic Engineers Conference, pages 1-3, 2008. DirectLink
- Iniewski K., Medical Imaging: Principles, Detectors and Electronics, p. 292, New Jersey, 2009. DirectLink
- Kartalopoulos, S., Optical Bit Error Rate: An Estimation Methodology (2004) Willey- IEEE Press. DirectLink
- Electronic Devices and Circuits: Discrete and integrated, Chapter 14 Active filters, Denton J. Daily, Prentice Hall, 2001. DirectLink
How to Cite
J. Shikoski, R. Arnaudov, and T. Eftimov, “A study of the frequency characteristics of a photovoltaic convertor РРС-4Е”, Photon.Lett.PL, vol. 10, no. 3, pp. 70–72, Oct. 2018.