Influence of a double Fano structure on the pulse propagation in an autoionizing medium
AbstractWe discuss the propagation of a short laser pulse in an autoionizing medium with double Fano structure. By solving the coupled equations for atoms and fields simultaneously, we can consider the influence of double Fano structure on the pulse laser in the transmission process.
Full Text: PDF
- A. Raczyński, M. Rzepecka, J. Zaremba, and S. Zielińska-Kaniasty, "Electromagnetically induced transparency and light slowdown for Λ-like systems with a structured continuum", Opt. Commun. 266, 552 (2006). CrossRef
- T. Bui Dinh, W. Leoński, V. Cao Long and J. Perina Jr, "Electromagnetically induced transparency for a double Fano-profile system", Eur. Phys. J. D, 68 (2014) CrossRef
- T. Bui Dinh, W. Leoński, V. Cao Long and J. Perina Jr, "Electromagnetically induced transparency in systems with degenerate autoionizing levels in Λ-configuration", Optica Applicata 43, 471 (2013). CrossRef
- Cao Long Van, Structured continuum in various optical phenomena, in Physics and applications I: Quantum Optics" Ed. Wiesław Leoński, University of Zielona Góra Press, p.195 (2012). DirectLink
- M. Shapiro, "Electromagnetically induced transparency with structured multicontinua", Phys.Rev.A 75, 013424 (2007). CrossRef
- E. Paspalakis, P.L. Knight, "Population transfer via an autoionizing state with temporally delayed chirped laser pulses", J. Phys. B 31, 2753 (1998). CrossRef
- S.Y. Zhu and E.E. Fill, "Nonlinear theory of lasers without inversion with two upper lasing levels", Phys. Rev. A 42, 5684 (1990). CrossRef
- S. E. Harris, "Lasers without inversion: Interference of lifetime-broadened resonances", Phys. Rev. A 62, 1033 (1989). CrossRef
- E. Paspalakis, N. J. Kylstra, and P. L. Knight, "Propagation dynamics in an autoionization medium", Phys. Rev. A 60, 642 (1999). CrossRef
- W. Leoński, R. Tanaś and S. Kielich, "Laser-induced autoionization from a double Fano system", J. Opt. Am. B 4, 72 (1987). CrossRef
How to Cite
T. D. Thanh, X. K. Dinh, and T. D. Bui, “Influence of a double Fano structure on the pulse propagation in an autoionizing medium”, Photonics Lett. Pol., vol. 8, no. 3, pp. pp. 67–69, Sep. 2016.